segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

If I were a bitch

If I were a bitch I would use sex to get what I want ...
If I were a bitch I would seduce my best friend's so hot boyfriend ...
If I were a bitch I would get pregnant on purpose so as to marry the guy ...
If I were a bitch I would call my ex boyfriend I dont see in two years just to say "Hey, I miss you .. do you miss me? I want to fuck your feelings again ..."
If I were a bitch I wouldnt let my daughter's dad to see her ...
If I were a bitch I would fuck married men ...
If I were a bitch I would glee at my friends' misery ...


I m' not a bitch. What am I?
I'm a fucker - everbody knows fuckers like to fuck.
Bitches dont.

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Gostei...
Ganhaste mais um leitor.

Td a correr bem
Vasco

Maya disse...

I liked you liked it.
One of these days I'll write a book ... er, wait, my colour is not pink ... it's blue. Shit!

Everything's fine!
Maya

(although I do not know you, you're welcome)

Bípede Falante disse...

Maya, terrific!

pedro disse...

duly noted